Release your software to international markets
Nowadays localization is an essential part of a new market penetration since software users prefer to use products available in their native language.
Software localization is the process of adapting your software products to the linguistic, cultural and technical requirements of a target market.
It is more than the translation of a user interface. The process also involves a comprehensive study of the target culture in order to avoid conflicts, thus ensure a smooth entry into the local market.
We can help you reach international customers, and increase your market penetration by providing you with comprehensive and professional localization services.
Our procedures ensure that the localization of your software is linguistically accurate and culturally appropriate. It also includes formatting of numbers and dates, adjustment of sort orders and adaptation of fonts and images to local norms.
- Analysis of the material received, evaluation of tools and resources required.
- Cultural, technical and linguistic assessment.
- Glossary creation.
- Translation and editing of the text contained in menus, dialog boxes, buttons, wizards, help module, etc, taking into account adaptation of the user interface, observing character limits in menus, form and dialog boxes.
- Linguistic and functional quality assurance performed on target platforms.
- Project delivery: the localized software version is delivered to the client.