Make your documentation visually attractive
If you need a manual, a booklet or any other type of document with images and charts to be translated. We can provide you with DTP services.
Desktop publishing (DTP) is the process of preparing documents for publication. This service includes creative work with a page layout, placing text, charts, tables and graphic elements.
DTP is the necessary step to prepare highly visual material for your target audience, as the text in the target language might be either longer or shorter than the original text due to specific language attributes.
DTP will help you preserve the quality of the textual and graphic elements within your original materials.
- Assessment of the material received.
- Discussion of the scope of work and additional material needed.
- Working with the original layout: arrangement of pictures and translated text, working with fonts to make the layout of the translated text correspond to the original one.
- Check of the newly created document by the linguist to ensure there are no omissions, spelling or grammar mistakes, or corrupted symbols, etc.
- Delivery to the customer ready-to-publish documentation.
Our team is fully equipped with a wide collection of desktop publishing software.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Microsoft Office package
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Pagemaker