Several lines about how the company was started!
Welcome to Aspect, as the new CEO I would like to share with you my story and why I accepted to partner up with Elena.
Working for a software company catering to the language industry, I was privileged to meet many interesting and fascinating individuals. I was in search of a new challenge and when I was first introduced to Elena I was really impressed by her positive and energetic charisma. She presented me with this opportunity, and it was exactly what I was looking for in a partner. We discussed our vision for Aspect and were enthusiastic to take on this new challenge to build our company where we would be the partner of choice for all Eastern European languages.
- 30+ in-house professionals;
- Michael Stephenson, Senior Business Development Manager, located in London, UK, joined the team.
- Attended the first two industry conferences in North America (Austin, Texas and San Diego, California);
- Partnership with Tino Melita;
- Appointment of Tino Melita as the new CEO of the company.
- Implemented Across Server;
- 26 in-house professionals;
- Attended 8 European industry conferences;
- Launched an on-going charity project for disable people in wheelchair.
- Implemented memoQ server;
- Reevaluated our translation and project management processes;
- 20 in-house professionals.
- 15 in-house professionals;
- Created the Sales Department;
- Implemented an internship program;
- Engaged a German industry expert to define and implement our translation and project management processes.
- European Language Industry Association Membership;
- Created the Vendor Management Department;
- 10 in-house professionals;
- Attended several European industry conferences.
- Aspect is incorporated on March 15;
- Implemented the clear company structure: Project Management, Translation Management, QA;
- Implemented SDL Trados Server;
- Attended the first industry conference in Russia.
How did it start?
Immediately after graduating from University I was fortunate to find a job in a local translation agency. However, I quickly realised that, with the ideas I had, I could build a fantastic company on my own. Sitting down with my father, I discussed the localization industry and the kind of company I would like to form. He was enthusiastic, and encouraged me to follow my dream.So on March 15, 2011, I incorporated the Aspect Translation Company.
Year after year I grew the company, and in 2016, Aspect became a multi-language vendor. Our increased revenue was exerting pressure on our resources, so I flew to London to spend several days with an industry consultant. Together, we developed a blueprint for a new corporate structure which would take advantage of our MLV status, and established a time line for strategic goals. Flying from London to San Diego with a clear idea of where I wanted to take Aspect, I met Tino Melita. And the rest is history!